POINTE PILATES STUDIO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read over our Terms and Conditions to familiarise yourself with our Studio policies, procedures, expectations & most importantly Studio etiquette.
Pointe Pilates Studio (ABN 40 901 537 386) assumes you agree and therefor are bound to these terms and conditions upon receipt of your class/membership purchase.
Note, changes to our Terms and Conditions is at the discretion of Pointe Pilates Studio and clients will be notified of such changes in writing.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY Inc VIRTUAL CLASSES
- Pointe Pilates Studio Owners or Instructors shall have the right to restrict members and all other persons to class for safety reasons and shall have the right to turn you away if you do not have the correct medical clearance.
- Pointe Pilates Studio is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings. We encourage you to leave all valuable items at home and only bring what is necessary into the Studio.
- Clients with any prior injuries/illness should address any concerns & seek approval with their practitioner prior to participation at the studio. Participating in our classes are done so at your own risk.
- Clothing attire that allows for physical movement should be worn to the studio and it is a requirement that grip socks are worn in our Reformer & ReformBarre classes for hygiene reasons.
- Smoking is prohibited inside and out the front of our Studio at all times.
POINTE PILATES STUDIO VIRTUAL CLASSES – COVID-19 Response.
Monday 30 March 2020, Pointe Pilates will take it’s classes online as COVID-19 measures close our studio. Clients participating in our online classes are expected to:
- Provide a safe, open space to workout in
- follow the above ‘Conditions of Entry’ – specifically illness/injury to ensure your own safety whilst working out.
POINTE PILATES STUDIO CANCELLATION POLICY
Clients must give us not less than eight (12) hours’ notice prior to the commencement of a Class that you wish to cancel or reschedule.
- ‘No Shows’ will be monitored closely and incur a fee/loss of class pass after 2 occurrences.
- For clients on a pre-paid Membership if you do not show up for a booked class and do not give us any notice you will be charged a $10 ‘No Show Fee’ which, will be automatically deducted from your nominated account on the day.
- For clients on a pack, if you do not show up for your booked class and do not give us any notice, you will forfeit your class pass & your pack deducted for the session.
You acknowledge and agree that Pointe Pilates Studio and our Representatives shall not be liable for any injury, illness, accident, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered by you either directly or indirectly in connection with your attendance at or entering the Studio or participation in a class or as a consequence of your Membership and you release Pointe Pilates Studio and its Representatives absolutely from any and all claims in connection therewith.
You shall indemnify and keep indemnified Pointe Pilates Studio and our Representatives in respect of all loss or damage suffered by us, or our Representatives as a consequence of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Membership & Pack purchases
Services at Pointe Pilates are non-transferrable & we are under no obligation to offer a refund once a purchase is complete, however we will allow for memberships to be placed on hold in the event of illness/or holidays, providing we are given at least one weeks’ notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Contact details and Privacy
- Members must ensure to notify the studio of an contact details via email at email@example.com. This ensures you stay up to date with all our news & offers.
- Pointe Pilates Studio complies with the Privacy Act. We take the protection of your personal information seriously. Should you wish to obtain/amend any personal details please contact us.